"Assumptions lead us astray; Questions open the way." Brenda Froese, M.Ed., CC
The power of coaching lies in the insightful use of open questions. Many times we have blind-spots or inaccurate assumptions that we're not able to recognize within ourselves. Having a skilled coach as our personal growth partner, helps us to bring these areas to light and shift perspectives.
What is Personal & Professional Development Coaching?
How do I know if Coaching is right for me?
Take a short powerful assessment that will help you identify foundational areas of your mindset that will impact your personal development and business growth.
Email your completed responses to Brenda@HarmonyCircles.com to receive a complimentary coaching consult.
Unsolicited Client Comments
"Our coaching sessions with you have been a huge part of my transformation. Thank-you for that... truly appreciate all you do, and will continue to do, to get us to our dreams and goals."
"It's amazing how fast a year goes by, imagine, if I had not done all that great work with you, my life is forever growing, because you are a part of it!!! THANK YOU!!"
"You have a gift of cultivating a “green space" where connection, harmony, and growth flourish. As a guide and companion, you have intuition and grace to change the ambiguity and chaos to something that is easy see, move forward and arrive. The “we” is appreciated. You are cherished and very skilled."
Tara Kowalski, MA, Consultant
Summary of our Roles as Coach and Client
My role as your Coach is to:
1. Be ready for each call
2. Listen intently to what you say (as well as what’s not being said)
3. Be honest and non-judgmental
4. Maintain confidentiality
5. Help you clarify your goals
6. Provide support, focus and structure to help you accomplish your goals.
7. Help hold you accountable to your commitments
You role as a Coachee is to:
1. Take a moment to be ready for each call
2. Clearly state what you would like to focus on each session
3. Be honest with yourself and with me
4. Be willing to change your beliefs, thoughts and actions that no longer serve you.
5. Practice what you learn and complete agreed upon commitments
As a partnership, we will:
1. Identify your goals
2. Discover the obstacles/barriers to obtaining those goals
3. Find solutions to the obstacles
4. Help you achieve your desired outcomes
5. Celebrate your successes together along the way